Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blessing from Above

I pity my sister for not being blessed with a child after several years of being married. I know how excited they are to have one as I can see it every time they treat my daughter out in the mall. Whenever it's payday, they always make it a point to buy something nice for her. Whether food or apparel, going out with my baby simply makes them smile. Nonetheless, this is something that requires conscientious prayer. Since not all are fortunate; thus, a lot of couples resort to various means whether natural or artificial just to conceive. The most widely used form of reproductive technology is the In Vitro Fertilization or most commonly known as IVF. However, not all have the capacity to do so since the ivf cost is relatively high. Despite its prior success, not all attempts are effective. Some factors such as patient's age and quality of embryo need to be taken into consideration. Then again, everything depends on the will of God. He is the only one who can tell when and when not to grant a particular wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment