Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life's Realities and Consequences

As Christmas day is about to come, people start going home to their respective provinces. Bus stations are crowded and a lot of police officers are roving within the vicinity to ensure peace and order. Although holidaymakers are abundant, still I don't find it difficult to get a ride since they have a systematic way of serving commuters. Since the road is quite busy, I kept myself occupied by watching the beautiful sceneries. While on our way, I noticed a lot of homes for sale signage hanging on the fence. I wonder why a lot of homeowners are selling their properties. Is it as a result of financial crisis or it's just because they wanted to transfer to another favorable place? I hope it's not because they don't trust the government anymore that's why they have decided to migrate to other countries for better opportunities. I wish that despite everything that's been happening to our country, still we can find a solution for the betterment of its people.

No comments:

Post a Comment