Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Escapade to Remember

Since most of the family members hardly have quality time due to work constraint; thus, a family outing is simply the most wonderful escapade of all. When my brother and his family arrived from Singapore, we see to it that no single minute is wasted. Everything has been planned ahead to ensure a smooth sailing flow of activities. On the very day of arrival, we made a reservation for the entire family at The Port located at Waterfront Cebu. I just love their mouthwatering seafood served in different ways. The succeeding days were spent in the mall shopping at the same time pampering self with the Filipino delicacies. They just miss those stuffs after being away from the country for 2 straight years. Finally we had a grand holiday at Elsalvador, a beautiful resort that is far from the busy life. The ambiance is a general package especially at night where you can actually appreciate nature in the presence of cool breeze. Good thing I brought with me my ever treasured shawl for protection and fashion as well. Staying there even for a day is worth remembering because the amenities are superb from the pool, to videoke room, to restaurant. I swear I'll definitely go back there to explore more of their facilities. Although not that soon, but one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment