Thursday, March 17, 2011

Times Like This

During difficult times, we need to work hand in hand in everything especially now that the world is going through multiple predicaments. Could these be Signs of Times? Places like Egypt, Bahrain, and Libya are experiencing political turmoil due to monopolized leadership. The super typhoon that hit New Zealand has caused massive destruction leaving thousands of people homeless. Not to mention the various diseases accompanying the deluge. A lot of these may lead to ailments we don't even expect or which is very impossible to happen under such condition. In addition to the fatal earthquake that knocked out several buildings, cracked public roads, and trapped quite few numbers of residents. Take note, this does not include the common circumstances we usually encounter like teenage pregnancy, drug addiction, and fraternities. What a series of heartbreaking news! All I could do is offer prayers to those affected ones. I hope that they can survive the traumatic ordeal and go on with their individual lives. I know it's not that easy; thus, I am very thankful for keeping my family and the entire country safe from harm. Now I couldn't ask for anything else, but safety and protection. I may not be perfect, but God always show me how good He is all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment