Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Ready for Summer

Children and the young at hearts are excited because summertime is almost here. Goodbye to homework and school projects! At last, we get a chance to unwind and relax without having to worry about weekdays. There are actually so many things that you can do, but in my case I prefer to spend a week in a resort. I love the cool breeze as it touches my skin and the sound of the wind as it whispers my ear. Imagine yourself taking a deep plunge into the cold water while donning a complete swimming gear. You may also want to picture out yourself taking shots of awesome views of nature. Cool isn't it?  Thus in preparation for the escapade, I already shopped various beach stuffs such as reflective beach umbrella, Coleman cooler, sleeping mat, and the likes. I don't mind if the resort doesn't have the best beds because sleeping in a tent is rather more exciting. In fact, I can't wait for the big day! My travel bag is almost ready as well since I had it filled with outfit, swimming gears, sun block, argan oil for hair, and most of all my favorite chips and finger foods. I had so much fun shopping that I finished just few minutes before closing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment