Saturday, November 6, 2010

Flooded by People

People crowded the entire burial ground. Aside from offering prayers for our loved ones, All Soul's Day is the time when family and relatives gather together for a small celebration. Most of the people present brought with them foods and beverages. It seems like a party was taking place since the place was filled with joy and laughter. However as the day was about to end, heavy rain suddenly poured. Everybody who was present really got drenched and because of this my husband and daughter caught fever. I didn't have enough sleep that night due to cough spells. And since we are staying on the same bed, getting disturbed as well is unavoidable; thus, I felt sleepy the whole day. By the time my husband has completely recovered, he immediately accompanied me to a nearby massage parlor to release stress. I felt relieved since Argan oil benefits are generally known to be effective in easing physical discomfort. Its soothing effect makes it a one of a kind experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment