Thursday, November 11, 2010

Unexpected Trip

I received a call from my aunt early in the morning. She wants us to take an early trip to the province for a very important matter. Although there is no problem when it comes to the trip in general, what I hate most is the pollution. Take note that the travel time is almost two hours, which is somewhat long for sitting position. Not all buses are air conditioned; thus, it is common see open windows throughout the travel.

To at least appease my qualms, I just let my eyes wander around the beautiful sceneries. While on the way to the countryside, I was amazed to see a quite number of industrial factories. Aside from it, I also saw around 2 to 3 girls and boys homes. It's so delightful to know that we are moving on towards progress, unlike before when the milieu was simply bare and virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment