Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rush Shopping Spree

Days are passing so swiftly that I didn't notice Christmas season is nearing. Anywhere you look, people are rushing in and out of the mall to shop. But not me, since I am more pressured with the upcoming surprise celebration for my mother, which will happen in two weeks time. Another thing that worries me a lot is my presents. Although she is not very particular when it comes to gift-giving; but still I want it to be special and utilitarian. Due to abundance of 50th Birthday Ideas, I can't decide anymore on what to give. The least that I can think of is an elegant piece of shawl with several embellishments on it. Since one of its uses is for fashion accessory, I decided to go for styles like fringes and beads. Of course, forget not her favorite color, which is blue. Though simple, I find it very useful on her part since she easily gets cold even with slightest rise in temperature. Hope she'll like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment