Monday, April 18, 2011

Canvassing for Sale Items

I am now counting the days since our stay here in Singapore will only be until the end of this month. I started shopping for sale items as "pasalubong" for family as we fly back home. While doing store hopping, I noticed most of the goods are the same from one shop to another. Slip-ons, head scarf, and sexy lingeries are overflowing with stalls that serve as extensions at the outside of their boutiques. What an amazing view since a lot of people really flock together to avail of the special price. No wonder Balikbayan boxes are filled with more or less the same items because we usually take advantage of these promos. Aside from shopping, I want to visit the famous tourist's spots so that I can maximize our stay. I'm really planning to drop by to those destinations that I have never been before during my first visit. I don't want to miss them the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment