Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here Comes Summer Vacation

Here comes summer time. I never expected this grand vacation escapade again; this time with my family. Originally, we plan to spend summer in our province because we find the environment very relaxing. Too far from the urban way of living where everybody seems to be so occupied with either work or school activities. At last, parents as well as children can now unwind together after almost a year of hectic schedule. What a blessing after having received a holiday offer in Singapore! It's like a gift for my daughter after having been awarded the 5th placer in the grade 4 level. The fact that this is not a well-planned trip, we weren't able to make enough preparations such as buying skin care stuffs like argan oil for hair and other toiletries. Every time I travel, I always bring with me those items since I can't just use anything due to hypersensitivity. Although I'm pretty sure there are stocks available in SG, but they just seem to be very expensive as compared in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment