Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unplanned Family Outing

We were eating our breakfast when an out-of-the-blue family outing idea came up. The other day, we went outing in one of the community sports complex in our neighbourhood. This was actually a post-celebration of my birthday, which happens to fall on a Black Saturday of the Holy Week. Aside from basketball and badminton courts, it has several pools specifically designed for both children and adults. Rushing rivers, splashing waters, and pools with artificial waves just make the place amazingly exceptional. Although it was an ordinary merrymaking, yet I find it unforgettable since this took place in a foreign land with my beloved hubby and daughter. After the plunge, we toured the entire Chinese Garden and took some nice pictures of it. I can't believe my eyes since travelling abroad was just a simple dream that came true unexpectedly. I'm so blessed to have a brother who is so generous. The instantaneous birthday bash despite his hectic schedule means a lot; thus, I'm planning to give personalized thank you cards for him and his wife. I just hope this sign of appreciation can at least compensate their kind gestures.

No comments:

Post a Comment