Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenging Role of a Weeding Planner

I was checking out my expenses if it's still within my budget. Since I was busy lately preparing for my cousin's church union, I intentionally set aside my online job. Thus, I'm quite worried on how to sustain next month's daily needs. Because I am tasked to look for a distinctive wedding favor; thus, I end up wandering from one shop to another in order to arrive at a good choice. Since I'm not very familiar with this, initially I find it tiring. I can't imagine how challenging the work of a wedding planner is. Lots of walking and canvassing are required to realize a dream wedding. Not to mention the extreme heat of the sun as well as the sudden outpour of rain. Good thing I bumped into one of my friends in college who happens to be in the craft business for quite some time. Thus, she accompanied me to one of her stalls in the mall. Indeed there are ample of choices, which are not limited to wedding gifts alone. You'll be amazed with their wide selection that ranges from unique anniversary gifts to adorable christening keepsake. Tough it is my aspiration to become a full pledge wedding coordinator, all I can say is that I need more experiences and vast contacts to be able to carry out such great responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment