Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hair Indulgence is Not That Bad at All

I've been away from home for a couple of months; thus, in preparation for my comeback I took the chance of giving my hair a grand make over. Since my hair is naturally wavy, I had it rebonded using a Japanese chemical for a softer appearance. Unlike the ordinary chemicals, its strand is not stiff like synthetics. In fact, the feeling is very light as if your hair doesn't exist. I can toss and sway it anytime I want without ending up with tangles. To enhance and prolong its effect, the attendant offered me a hair spray for a fee, which has argan hair oil content. She even tried it on my hair to feel the difference. Indeed, the smooth texture became more velvety to touch. However, the obvious downside when you have hair treatment is that you need to spend few more bucks in order to maintain its sleekness. This can be costly especially if you have a tight budget; therefore, weigh things carefully before deciding.

No comments:

Post a Comment