Monday, February 21, 2011

Nothing Beats Having a Healthy Body

It pays a lot to be healthy. Persistently I've been doing regular workouts through dance exercise; although, not that rigorous as compared to that in the US military Schools. Together with our neighbors, we make sure we are all gathered within the village before the clock strikes eight in the evening. Despite its distance from our house, we make it a point to travel few kilometers just to be on the dance floor on time. The fact that a lot of people are simultaneously performing, this makes every step easy and most of all enjoyable. The moment I start swaying my body, I just can't help but give my all. This is my own way of shedding off excess calories in my body. Instead of the usual aerobics, I find it more motivating when combined with music of faster tempo. The faster the speed gets, the more fats burned. I just can't promise as to how fast will I lose weight, but one thing is for sure; this will now be part of my weekly regimen. Being physically active will definitely help me stay young and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment