Saturday, February 26, 2011

Consequence of Staying Late at Night

Having enough rest is good for our health. But lately, I haven't been able to sleep well due to stress. I often wake up in the middle of the night just for nothing. It's like my brain has been set to follow its own sleeping cycle. Not to mention my sagging mattress; thus, I canvassed bunk beds furniture for a change. I'm quite worried since my mind is so preoccupied with things I don't even like to think about. Thus, I usually end up with large black circles around my eyes like a bruise. No matter how much eye concealer I put on, still people can't help but notice them. Apart from it, zits start to come out especially on my face and neck. Since I am vain enough when it comes to my face, I don't take chances whenever breakouts appear. Although not that I will be calling my dermatologist the soonest, but I try to stop it from flaring up at a greater extent. Thus, I am constantly on the process of discovering a good skin care routine that will actually suit my skin type. I have tried various brands, yet for me it doesn't matter as long as it's compatible with my skin and the cost is worth the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment