Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Biggest Job Fair Launched

I was sitting on the bench one early morning when I saw my neighbors rushing as if somebody was after them. I just learned that they wanted to join the biggest job fair held simultaneously all throughout the country. How sad it is to know that lots of fresh graduates are still trying out their luck. Most of them are looking forward to work in a prestigious company after graduation. Who wouldn't like that? For my part, I've always wanted to be associated with an establishment that can provide security. At this point in time, it's very hard to look for a job. But life is not only about luck after all, it's about how you live it and make it worth living. You need to find a career where your skills and expertise fit in. Although my course is medically-related, but based on experience I am more exposed to project management services. Working in a team does not only give you the opportunity to enrich one's ability, it definitely helps you become a better person through constant interaction. It's good to learn at the same time earn because this is one way of motivating a person to become more effective. I just wish unemployment will finally be resolved. Anyways, that is not for me to worry. I rather watch my favorite TV series than carry the burden on my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment