Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Knowledge for Free

While I was in Singapore, one of my daily routines was to go to the public library every afternoon together with my niece. I was so amazed since the place is so organized, neat, and huge. It is open to everybody, be it young or elderly. The book selection is ample, which ranges from story books, to home improvement, to fiction. Aside from bookshelves, one can also find an Internet cafe within the library where you do research works in addition to reading hard bound copies. I was just sitting in one corner while waiting for her to finish. But since the room is very cold, I can't help but feel sleepy. Thus, I tried to entertain myself by scanning through any book I get hold of. As I turn the leaf, a small piece of business card fell and it says Bloomfield Divorce Attorney. Somebody must have left it there; thus, I just inserted it back to one of the pages. Just in time, my niece called my attention as she wants to go to a fast-food to eat fries and sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment