Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chill Out to Release Tension

Having been sick for about a week made me really feel drained and wearied; thus, my hubby and I decided to go to the mall to unwind. We ate our favorite chicken dish at Jonie's Chicken somewhere in the South reclamation area. It was a sumptuous meal and I love it so much. However due to its delectableness, I can't avoid but feel overstuffed. Thus, I realized there is a need for me to stroll a bit to get rid of indigestion. After being away from the country for almost 3 months, I noticed lots of changes inside the shopping centre. Several stalls emerged and one of which caught my attention. So endearing are the personalized baby gifts displayed on the shelves. The choices range from the simplest embroidered booties to the coolest baby layette. I can't help but imagine how fortunate it would be to be blessed with another baby in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment