Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer Time, Fun Time

Although summer time feels like fiery hell, for me it is still my best time of the year.  I get the chance to flaunt my body with only spaghetti strap blouse, bikini and shortest shorts on. Sunbathing is just a perfect way of getting that tan you've always wanted. It also makes me crave for cold treats like ice cream and fruit shakes.  What I like most about it is when I can spend quality time with my family and friends.  We hang out a lot either in the beach or somewhere else where we could just sit, enjoy and have lots of fun. Taking lots of pictures even in the presence of big waves is another thing I enjoy most. Good thing our camera has a waterproof case; thus, we do not worry even a bit if it gets wet. I just can't wait until the next summertime comes! The beautiful sceneries are simply breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment