Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Experience Worth Reminiscing

Staying in Singapore for a couple of months has given me the opportunity to see the world in a totally different point of view. I miss the ambiance, way of living, affordable food, and most of all beautiful sceneries. One place I like most is the Sembawang Park since it is very near the place where I stayed, which is in Yishun. As part of my routine, I usually drop by at Starbucks in one of the MRT stations before heading back home. While waiting for my order, I read a newspaper especially the classified ads section. By simply looking around, the high-tech gadgets already make me feel satiated. I get amazed when I see people stare at their laptops while drinking their favorite beverages. With all curiosity,  I can’t help but notice the different sites people are browsing. From there, I saw a girl surfing through the net about jacksonville seo expert, while one was busy looking for airline promo offer. I love the experience of meeting people from all walks of life hanging around in one place, but with different objectives and goals. I consider Singapore as a dream place because of their systematic way of managing the country. I will surely go back and visit the place during one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment