Monday, October 18, 2010

Have a Break

Lately, I was so busy due to previous commitments I can't refuse. I slept very late at night, which resulted to over exhaustion. My immune system has generally weakened, which is evident through cough and colds, fever, and body malaise. I realized, I was pushing myself too hard without thinking that my body is not a machine. It also needs to rest, so that it can fully recover. Thus, my husband and I have decided to visit a spa and give ourselves a treat. By the time reached there, we were asked to choose a lubricant of our choice. But since we are not very familiar with them, we gave them the privilege to choose for us. The therapist recommended Jojoba, Rosemary, Lavender, and Argan oil because of its known benefits particularly on the skin. However, I find it very nice of them to inform their clients with all honesty about its drawback. One in particular is the Argan oil skin irritation, which is expected if your skin is acne prone. After getting some advice, I asked them to evaluate our skin first prior to application. On my part, I was just being careful since I am born with hypersensitive skin, which is prone to allergies. Nevertheless, we did enjoy the indulgence and we are planning to come back one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment