Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Want to be Somebody

Have you ever asked yourself of what you want to be when you grow up?  When I was small, I've always wanted to become a teacher, just like my favorite instructor during my nursery days.  But as the years passed, everything has changed because taking care of the sick has become my passion.  I wonder why we always think of becoming somebody whom people will look up to and admire.  They say that if you really want to be a big cheese, you have to work hard for it.  True indeed!  You should give your best in everything you do in order to reach your dreams.  You will get nothing by simply sitting and waiting for a miracle to happen.  Give your best shot especially when in college.  Although not necessary, but still a good university is worth an investment when you apply for a job in the future.  Choosing the right school will not just mold you as a person; in fact this will be your ticket to the real world.  Therefore, never fail to check out various college reviews online since these somehow play an important role in achieving your dreams.

If you're still unsure of what you want to be in the future, I suggest you contemplate on your strengths, abilities and skills where you are really good at.  This will help you discern what your goals and objectives in life are.

No comments:

Post a Comment