Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Back

I was in the mall yesterday and the huge crowd surprised me. Despite the crisis, everybody is busy shopping for Christmas decors. You can really smell the crisp air of the season. The Jingle bells song, which is often heard everywhere makes everybody sing along. I feel relieved to be back in the Philippines. I can't imagine myself spending holidays in a foreign land alone. Nothing compares to the way we celebrate special occasions with the family. Although I wasn't able to make it in Singapore, I believe that God has other plans for me. He wants me to be reunited with my loved ones especially with my one and only daughter. I miss her so much that all I want is to make her happy. My presence alone already makes her ecstatic. You can really see in her eyes the joy only a mother can provide. Now that we're back in each other's arms again, I'll try my very best to make the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment