Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Negotiating Mode

I was lying on bed while watching TV show aired at my favorite station when suddenly my husband changed the channel. He just loves to watch news updates; thus, I missed some scenes. I am not really fond of listening to news reports because I easily get affected every time I hear bad news involving calamities and accidents. The latest was the tsunami in Indonesia where hundreds of people were killed. Furthermore, breaking news about election-related violence where also reported, which resulted to murdered supporters. So depressing indeed! Thus to divert my attention, I kept myself busy by reading at the crawler ads found at the bottom of the monitor. I saw lots of vacancies and one of which was for the position of internet marketing consultant. Since I am not that interested, I negotiated with my hubby to switch the channel back and I'll give him a back massage in return. I was completely at a loss of the story; thus, I end up browsing through the net for story episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment