Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mall Strolling

Sometimes boredom just sets in without a warning; thus, I give myself time to unwind in the mall. I find it convenient since the location is just walking distance from our house.  One place I frequently visit is the appliance section since I'm the kind of person who loves to do constant renovation. I appreciate small collectibles such as figurines, ornamentals and ceramics because they simply satisfy my fancy. While I was so engrossed due to an assortment of selection, I did not notice the presence of bunk beds on display. I bumped my left foot on one of the furnishings; thus, I end up with a swollen toe. I wanted to shout out loud because of pain; good thing I was able to hold the discomfort otherwise I would be the center of people's attraction. The lesson learned is that; do not get carried away with attractive bits and pieces because they will only make you less focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment